I start this year by looking back what I’ve done last year. 2012 may be my most memorable year, since there are a lot thing I wish I did and I did it!
Looking back my memorable year
My high school graduation year, the year I did the most mistake that I can’t undo, and to regret it for the rest of my life. I think there’s a big hole in myself for not attending college. I really want to scream out to those people who are lucky enough to have a normal college life, maybe because I haven’t gone through it, I skipped it. And now I’m officially regretting it. Even if I’m attend a college now, it wouldn’t be fun anymore. I’m much older now. We can’t turn back time. The thing that I’ve missed is not the education, but the moment. The moment you skipping your class and hangout with your friends, the moment your head screwed up for the test and homework. Yeah, the moment…
- The year I started my little adventure novel, it was untitled back then, this year it’s entitled as “Eutopheim”, now it’s on 120 pages ongoing. It’s been 4 years and not even finish *sigh*
- Breaking up with my boyfriend after 1 year dating. At that time, I think it’s easy for me to find another guy to date, but even up until now no one can match me… I think I have a bad personality. Mom keep blame me for breaking up with him, Mom still likes him a lot.
- I attend a concert that was my whole lifetime wish.
- Have a holiday in another country.
- Able to play guitar. “No pain no gain”, I believe that hard-work can overcome something. Lately I’m watching a drama which the female lead has the same motto with mine, I get to know it was “L’effort est ma force” in French. Nice one hahaha! Though my fingers are bleeding for it and hurts like hell when I’m typing, it’s worth it. I can do barrechord now, and the 1st barrechord I learned is Bm (B minor). The first song I able to play (of course the simple and most easy one) is “Happy Birthday”!! xD It’s 4 song already with Pablo, Sixpence None The Richer “Kiss Me” , Christina Perri “A Thousand Years”, Taylor Swift “Love Story”, though I can’t play it perfectly, I’m a beginner after all. Remember that I promised my self to buy “Mine” (stands for Takamine- a guitar brand hahaha), if I could play 10 songs with Pablo, wish this year I could accomplish it.
- Trying to be healthy by doing exercise which lead me to hospital twice. I’m not young anymore *sigh*
The Fact of year 2013 for me
- I’m 26 years old this year.
- I’m heading slowly-for-sure to my 30’s *sigh*
- More years means to be more mature, not physically (I cannot grow anymore LOL), but mentally.
- Is it too late for me to attend college at this age? (Lately I keep wishing to undo my 2005…)
Set A Goal
I think my life is empty without goal. So, okay let’s set a goal, though my goal is just a small little goal for myself that doesn’t related to anybody. Just me and myself:
- Publish my novel (I need readers, I’m not sure if the story is interesting or not to continue it without any readers.)
- Play 10 songs with Pablo
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 (goshhhh… not even touch S3 last year but bought a tablet).
- Quit my job and be a writer.
I do really wish this year will be better than last year for everyone. More cheerful moment, great moment with family and friends, also more romantic moment (pleassseeeeeee????). Hoping that there will be a lot of joy to share, and less sadness.
Dear God, Happy new year!
Please let 2013 be nice to all of us!😉