I’m really glad that recently I found out that people still root in Classic music.
These pics are the faces of the famous composer classical music, look at their face, they are so handsome and charismatic xD
Today, while I’m walking on a Shopping Mall, they play Classic Instrumental Music “Symphony No. 25 in G minor” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (click here to listen). This piece always being powerful piece for me, I will notice this piece only by once hearing this piece 🙂
Not only in a Shopping Mall, any Public event, wedding and advertising, but also in a drama!! I’m totally glad hehehe… I like listen to this music, those piece are perfectly composed, and match in any special occasion.
The female lead of currently airing SBS drama “Protect The Boss“, No Eun Seol, is also using one of classic instrumental kind of ringtone when she received a call from her boss. Well, since I’m a fan of Ludwig Van Beethoven and this piece is also one of my fave piece, so I knew it right away that It’s one of the famous Beethoven’s Piece “Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio” (in piano version), this piece usually only being called “Symphony No. 5” (click here to listen). This piece have been used in many drama and movie, usually for a tragic comedy kind of situation -LOL-
Do you know?
That without you realize it, you have been heard many classical music. Then one day. if you listen to the classical music, you will be “Oh! This song…!!” hehehehe… Many people doesn’t like classical music, saying that it’s sleepy, lullaby etc, but it’s not true, classical music is easy listening music and really good for health, that’s why when a woman pregnant, the doctor recommend her to listen classical music for the baby, it’s good for brain! Well, for adult it’s good for brain therapy and relaxes -lol-
The other piece I like, maybe you will like it too 😉 they’re lovely and easy listening pieces :
- Violin Sonata No.5 in F major Op.24 “Spring” Part 1.Allegro by Ludwig Van Beethoven (click here to listen). This piece was also used in the musical drama “Nodame Cantabile“, in this drama there are so many other classic music, but this one is the most I like compare to the other pieces 😉
- Fur Elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven, this piece actually means “For Elise” in english, and actually is a piece for Elise, the one he loved, but unfortunately, everytime I listen to this song, somehow I feel creepy, maybe because they’re too many movie, anime, or drama who using this piece for a creepy scene like a piano on the school which is suddenly playing in midnight =_= (click here to listen).
- Oboe Concerto (Allegro Aperto) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, this lovely piece being used in many wedding event (click here to listen).
- Symphony No.40 In G Major by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (click here to listen), this piece is very famous, also being used in OST of kdrama “My Girl“, “Never Say Good Bye” sung by “Mario & Nesty” (click here to listen).
- Reverie by Claude Debussy, this one is the most I like, Reverie means “Daydreaming” in english, so when I hear the song, at first, feels like I got such a good dream, but then suddenly turn into a bad dream -lol-, well this is my own description xD (click here to listen). This piece also being used in Jdrama “Koishite Akuma“, in that drama this piece is the favorite piece of the main lead.
- Chopin Etudes Op. 10 No. 3 Tristesse by Frédéric François Chopin, this is my personal description, but when I hear this song, I feel sad, like I’m losing someone 😦 (click here to listen). This song is used in year 1991 Jdrama “101 Proposal“, this piece was the favorite piece of the female lead’s fiancee who died in an accident.
- Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel (This is his best piece), I think everyone know this piece, this piece have been using in many song, and many times being remix and added into a pop song, also become many drama’s and movie’s soundtrack (click here to listen).
- Many more, I’m going to sleep now, going to add it later >_<